ciq message

Subject: FW: Oasis CIQ

CIQ TC,

Another use of CIQ Specs.

Regards,

Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: eddieajau@iprimus.com.au [mailto:eddieajau@iprimus.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 May 2004 10:48 AM
To: Ram Kumar
Subject: Oasis CIQ

Hello Ram.

My name is Andrew Eddie.  I am a php developer for an open-source CMS called
Mambo (www.mamboserver.com).  I'm designing a project management system for
work (I was formerly a member of the development team for another OS project
called dotproject) as a component of Mambo and I am looking for standards
relating to contact management.  I very quickly found this is an extremely
neglected area but, though a chain of many links, finally found some decent
specs for an xml schema on the oasis site.

I am no XML guru and DTD's and XSL's are a bit beyond me at the moment but
I know how to manipulate XML data doucments with php.  Anyway, I'll try and
get a handle on the spec you have developed.  Would you mind if I sent you
some XML at times to see if I am reading the schema properly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Andrew Eddie