ciq message

Subject: Latest xNAL V3.0 schemas

CIQ TC,

I spent the weekend cleaning up the xNL and xAL
schemas and I believe that I have come up with a neater, cleaner and
simpler schemas for xNAL. I have tried my best to make the schemas as
flat as possible, but at the same time, covery everything that xNAL V2.0
covers.

I have to thank Max Voskob in particular for many discussions we had in
the past regarding the V3.0 of xNL and xAL schemas.

Please find enclosed the followings schemas for your review.
I have tried to include documentation for all the elements and
attributes. I have to add some more attributes to the enterprise
version of xAL and I will be doing that soon.

Meanwhile, please have a look at the schemas and let me know
whether it is simple and easy to use.

Following are the enclosed schemas:

1. xNAL-Basic Version 3.0 that contains xNL-Basic and xAL-Basic
   schemas

2. xNAL-Advanced Version 3.0 that contains xNL-Advanced and xAL-Advanced
   schemas

3. xNAL-Enterprise Version 3.0 that contains xNL-Enterprise and
xAL-Enterprise
   schemas

Looking forward to your comments.

Regards,