ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] FW: Global and application independent "Name and Address XML Specification" from OASIS

I do not understand what you mean, Ram.  Are you saying the UPU does in some cases and does not in other cases provide information about the address structure?  Please explain and give an example of what you consider as provided and as not provided.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ram Kumar
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2004 5:37 PM

CIQ TC,

FYI.

Over the weekend I have completed representing over 50% (countries beginning in
A to L) of international addresses (from Universal Postal Union) in XML conforming to xAL V3.0.
For certain addresses, the UPU does not provide any information about the address structure and
therefore, I am unable to codify those addresses in XML.

Regards,

Ram

Ram Kumar
General Manager