ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] Address structures not defined by UPU - Part II

Ram,

I can help you with some of these:

ul. Nikola Vapkarov br.7/1-10
1000 SKOPJE
FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA

All former Yugoslav addresses are very similar. The usual structure is:

Thoroughfare Identifier = ul. (abbr Ulica) = Street
Thoroughfare Name = Nikola Vakparov
Thoroughfare Number Identifier = br. (abbr. Broj) = Number
Apartment/Premise Number = 7
Thoroughfare Number = 1-10
Post Code = 1000
Locality = SKOPJE
Country = FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA

The main variations are present in the way thoroughfare is specified. In
this case Thoroughfare Identifier is specified, but it may well be absent.
For example "Nikole Vapkarova br. 7/1-10" is also valid address. In this
case "Ul." identifier is assumed.

This format is applicable to FYROM, SCG, Bosnia-Herzegovnia, Croatia and
Slovenia. There are some slight differences in the case of Slovenia, mainly
due to grammatical differences.
In the case of Bosnia and Croatia, you may have a region defined as well
after the Locality.

I can provide some examples if it would be helpful!

Regards,

--
Hido Hasimbegovic
eBusiness Consultant | CustomWare Asia Pacific | www.customware.net

Improve the quality of your services with WmUnit

Unit testing framework for WebMethods http://www.customware.net/WmUnit