ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] CIQ using UBL NDR?

CIQ TC,

The more I hear about the drawbacks of xsd:any attribute and element
with regards to interoperability, the more I am tempted to get rid of
these from the schemas and make it more restrictive. I think this is
not a bad idea.  Any views on this?

I am also not happy with the "free text lines" used.
But there is no way we can get rid of it because most of the data
contain
unparsed data fields that must be suported somehow. Atleast, with this
element, any unsuported data fields by xNAL can be represented using
this
element. Any views on this?

Ram