ciq message

Subject: FW: OASIS Project of agreement

CIQ TC,

FYI.

Regards,

Ram

Ram Kumar
General Manager
Software R&D and Architecture
MSI BUSINESS SYSTEMS
Suite 204A, 244 Beecroft Road
Epping, NSW 2121, Australia
Direct: +61-2-9815 0226
Mobile: +61-412 758 025
Fax: +61-2-98150200

-----Original Message-----
From: GOUDET, guy [mailto:Guy.GOUDET@upu.int] On Behalf Of PostCode
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:12 AM
To: Ram Kumar
Subject: OASIS Project of agreement

Cc : PIOTROWSKI, piotr; HAUSS, luc; VIVAS, patricia; US - LUBENOW, joe; STANT, jelto Objet : OASIS Project of agreement

Dear Mr. Ram Kumar,

I have the pleasure to announce you that P@U authorizes OASIS to use (free of charge) addresses examples under UPU copyright included in the publication "POST*CODE®: Postal Addressing System" with the following conditions:

1.	The source of the information will be mentioned (foot note page or other means) whatever the place (your publications or your Web site) where this information will appear.

2.	The following presentation must be used:
© IB UPU http://www.upu.int/post_code/en/postal_addressing_systems.shtml.

3.	The UPU could withdraw you this right without notice and justification.

If you agree with my proposal, please answer to my email to accept and then formalize your agreement by a letter to:
BI UPU
Mr. Guy Goudet
Chef du Projet @dressage Universel  (P@U) Case postale 13 3000 Bern 15 SUISSE

I hope this action will be profitable fo your both organisations to improve the quality of service for all the postal partners.

Best regards,

For the General Director

GUY GOUDET
@dressing Project Manager