ciq message

Subject: RE: [egov] Re: Central Address Database

Title: Re: [egov] Re: Central Address Database
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for the info. I have copied this email to the CIQ Mailing list.

Regards,

Ram

From: Thomas Lee [mailto:ytlee@cecid.hku.hk]
Sent: Wed 29/12/2004 9:03 PM
To: Ram Kumar
Cc: Thomas Lee; Jon Bosak; Tim McGrath; Marianne WY Li

Dear Ram,

Our government has just published a paper for defining the Common Schema
for the HK address, which also discusses how they can deal with the
mapping with xAL.

<http://www.xml.gov.hk/download/address_cstf_200405.pdf>

Jon and Tim, I also copy this to you for your interest.

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Lee