ciq message

Subject: FW: Great meeting you

Title: RE: Great meeting you
CIQ TC,

When I was in Korea last November, I had a chance to meet David Connelly,
CEO of OAG and we had lengthy discussions on many things including CIQ.
David was keen to seriously look into Party details work thaat we have done
and our international name and address capability.

Please find below his email to me.

Regards,

Ram

From: David Connelly - OAGi
Sent: Fri 1/21/2005 1:06 AM
To: Ram Kumar
Subject: RE: Great meeting you

Hi Ram,

I apologize for not getting back to you before now.   It was a pleasure
meeting you as well.  We really should look for some synergy and I will try
to facilitate this.  WE may be kicking off a Workgroup just to focus on the
Party and if it gets going, I will ask the Workgroup leader to set up a
formal Liaison relationship.

I look forward to working with you.

All the best,

Dave