ciq message

Subject: OASIS TaxXML Conference in Sydney, Australia

CIQ TC,

TaxXML TC is coming to Sydney, Australia in the last week of January.
CIQ TC has been given a session to discuss with TaxXML on how CIQ Party details can
be used in Tax XML. CIQ TC will be represented by me, Michael Roytman
and John Glaubitz. As we all know, Michael abd John are also active members
of TaxXML TC.

Michael and John have done a great job in preparing a presentation material
for CIQ TC to show how its work can be leveraged by TaxXML.

I am looking forward to this event and will report to the TC.

Please find enclossed the TaxXML Conference program.

Regards,

Ram

programme for the Tax- xml ftf february 2005 final.doc