ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] xNAL requirements

Max,
Please find enclosed the revised requirements with my comments.

CIQ TC,
Pease contribute to the requirements.
I do not see any major changes to the requirements and we have already
looked into it before starting our work on the specs. But as Max has
pointed out, it is always better to keep re-visiting our requirements.
So, please contribute.

BTW, I have not got any contributions from CIQ TC on the
implementation consideration chapter of the specifications document.
Please contribute. Thanks.

Regards,

Ram