ciq message

Subject: Re:OASIS CIQ TC Position

Hi Rob,

Good luck with your new opportunity and it is sad to see you leave CIQ TC.
Thank you for all your help.

Bill,

Please subscribe to OASIS CIQ TC membership (as a individual member if
your company is not a member of OASIS). By this way, you will be added
to the mailing list of OASIS CIQ TC. If you have any problems, please
let me know.

Regards,

Ram Kumar
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC

Ram,

I hope you are well.

As you know, Initiate Systems believes that the work the CIQ TC is
doing adds tremendous value to international business and any
customer-oriented ISVs.  Initiate Systems continues to expand its
leadership in the growing CDI (Customer Data Integration) market and
sees CIQ providing the standard by which customer data will be
exchanged and modeled.

Recently, I made the decision to leave Initiate Systems and the CDI
market.  As part of my transition, I would like to resign as a member
of the CIQ TC and recommend Bill Klaver, Senior Product Manager at
Initiate, as my replacement.  Bill is very technical and has deep
insight into customer data and the ways in which companies are
leveraging it as an asset.  Hopefully too, Bill will have the ability
to participate more actively than I was able to in the past.

Bill Klaver

Senior Product Manager

Initiate Systems, Inc.

200 West Madison, Suite 2300

Chicago, IL  60606

[o] 312-395-1227

[e] bklaver@initiatesystems.com

Thank you for the opportunity to serve with you and I wish you and the
TC all the best as you continue this important pursuit.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Beauchamp
VP, Strategy and Business Development