ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] Re: OASIS - contact in the UK

Ram,

There's also the UBL folks that are using CIQ addressing.

I would suggest Stephen Green <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk>
who is very knowledgable.

DW

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ram Kumar" <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
To: "Whitlock, Laurence (ASPIRE)" <Laurence.whitlock@iraspire.com>
Cc: <ciq@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 5:08 PM
Subject: [ciq] Re: OASIS - contact in the UK

Dear Laurence,

Good day!

UK based committee member for our customer information quality TC is
Robert James. He is an address standards expert. I am not sure about
his data quality expertise. Data Quality has been my expertise for the
past 8 years in Australia and New Zealand.

I do not know of any other TC in OASIS that concentrates or gives
importance to data quality.

Robert, can you get back to Laurence if you think you can help them out?
Thanks.

Regards,

Ram