ciq message

Subject: Re: xCIQ v3 status

Hi Anthony,

Many thanks for your email. Yes, we are in the process of releasing
V3.0 of CIQ specs. Yes, these specs. will not be backward compatible
with V2.0. However, it will support all the capabilities of V2.0. We
expect to have V3.0 of xNAL and xCIL by June 2005. My concern is I am
not sure how you are going to follow our progress. Do not use the NZ
xNAL version. What we can do is once we have a draft version of the
specs. ready (hopefully by end of this month), we will copy it to you
also. In case you do not hear from us, please send a reminder email to
me and I will make sure it is done.

Regards,

Ram
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC