ciq message

Subject: Draft CIQ Specifications Version 3.0 now available for TC review

CIQ TC,

For the past 6 months significant effort has been put to release the
CIQ TC Specifications Version 3.0. We have managed to get all the
specifications
completed in draft form for CIQ TC review.

I have upload a zip filed called "CIQ TC.zip" today in the Documents
Folder under CIQV3 directory and please download the file and extract
it. The file contains the following:

1. XML Schemas for
- extensible Name Language (xNL) Version 3.0
- extensible Address Language (xAL) Version 3.0
- extensible Name and Address Language (xNAL) Version 3.0
- extensible Party Information Language (xPIL) Version 3.0. This
specification used to be called as xCIL
- extensible Party Relationships Language (xPRL) Version 3.0. This
specification used to be called as xCRL. This specification uses xLink
to define party relationships.
2. Documents namely,
- A general introduction and overview of CIQ TC and its specifications
- A technical overview of CIQ Specifications
- Party, Name and Address Specifications Version 3.0, and
- Party Relationships Specification Version 3.0
3. Sample XML files containing
- Sample name examples
- Sample address examples including wide coverage of international
address examples compared to earlier versions
- Sample name and address examples
- Sample party information examples, and
- Sample party relationships examples
4. HTML Documents of xAL, xNL and xPIL

I am very excited with these specifications as these specifications
have been developed keeping in mind the ease of implementation effort
of the specifications by software developers. The specifications are
very simple and straightforward  compared to earlier versions of the
specifications and I am confident that this will significantly ease
implementation efforts.

I urge the CIQ TC to review the draft specifications seriously and
post the comments on the mailing list. I would like to have a 30 day
review period for the CIQ TC starting 7 July 2005 and ending on 6
August 2005. Once the feedbacks have been received, we will spend a
maximum of 30 days to address the issues before the CIQ TC voting on
the specifications as Commitee Draft.

Looking forward to your contribution and cooperation on this important
phase of the CIQ TC committee. I have also enclosed the uploaded file
with this email.

Regards,

Ram Kumar
9:00pm, Sydney, Australia