ciq message

Subject: Emails from CIQ TC

CIQ TC,

There were quite a few emails hitting your in box yesterday from CIQ TC.
We were shuffling the document folders to clean them up and include the
latest specs. We did not realise that for any change in the folder, it fires an
email automatically.

So, my apologies.

Please review the specs. I have also updated our web site to announce
he availability of the specs. so that public can also have a look at
it and provide us with feedback.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Ram