ciq message

Subject: Fwd: OASIS Party Information Standards

CIQ TC,

FYI. Mike Kennedy is the CIO of Office of Stte Revenue, NSW Govt., Australia

Regards,

Ram

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Kennedy <mike.kennedy@osr.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Jul 18, 2005 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: OASIS Party Information Standards
To: kumar.sydney@gmail.com

Ram, thanks for sending me this. you will be pleased ot know that at
last Friday's meeting of the state revenue officers CIO Forum we all
agreed to use CIQ for any future developments wherever possible. Philip
dunlop from our Vic office is driving this initiative for the OSRs. At
todays IM&T strategic plan conference for NSW we also agreed on the need
to use common name/address standards.
regards
Mike
>>> Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com> 18/07/2005 8:28:54 pm >>>
Hi Mike,

This is Ram Kumar, Chairman of OASIS Customer Information Quality
Technical Committee that develops global standards for party
information management such as name and address. I met you at the Tax
XML Conference in Sydney.

Last week we released v3.0 specifications to industry for review. The
datails of the specs. are in http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq

Please feel free to download the specs. and provide feedback.

Regards,

Ram Kumar

The information in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient only.
It may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
take any action or reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

Warning: E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. The sender does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.