ciq message

Subject: My new role with OASIS

CIQ TC,

I have taken up a role with OASIS as Manager of Technical Committee
Development. In this role, I will be responsible for overseeing the development
of standards by TC and ensuring that the goals of the TCs are met as per
the policies, procedures and guidelines of OASIS by assisting the TCs. I will be working
closely with Jamie Cark and Mary McRae in this role.

Given that I am now a staff of OASIS, I cannot be the chair of a TC or as
a working member of a TC. However, I will continue to serve as chair of
OASIS CIQ TC until we find a new chair to this technical committee.
My support to OASIS CIQ TC will always be there as it has been 6 years
work.

I would like to hear from you if anyone of you is interested to take
up the chair position. Any nominations?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Ram