ciq message

Subject: Packaging CIQ Specs. for adoption as Committee Draft

Hi Michael,

Once I have your formal comments from your Tax XML TC meeting
that you had in London, we will then decide when to adopt the CIQ
V3.0 draft specs. as committee draft through voting process.

Let me know when we can have the comments. I will be at the
OASIS Symposium in May (9-12) in San Francisco, and will present
about the work of CIQ TC as part of the "TC Lightning round up"..

Regards,

Ram