ciq message

Subject: Call for voting on CIQ V3.0 Committee Draft v3.0

Ram Kumar

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kumar.sydney@gmail.com < kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Date: 28 Mar 2006 13:06:25 -0000
Subject: [ciq] Groups - OASIS CIQ V3.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT CD03 (OASIS CIQ V3.0 Committee   Draft CD03.zip) uploaded
To: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org

CIQ V3.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT CD03

-- Mr. Ram Kumar*

The document named OASIS CIQ V3.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT CD03 (OASIS CIQ V3.0
Committee Draft CD03.zip) has been submitted by Mr. Ram Kumar* to the OASIS
Customer Information Quality (CIQ) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is committee draft (version 03) of CIQ Specifications V3.0 that
includes:
- extensible Name Language (xNL)
- extensible Address Language (xAL)
- extensible Name and Address Language (xNAL)
- extensible Party Information Language (xPIL)

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ciq/document.php?document_id=17392

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ciq/download.php/17392/OASIS%20CIQ%20V3.0%20Committee%20Draft%20CD03.zip

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration