ciq message

Subject: IMPORTANT : NEXT ROUND OF VOTING STARTS TODAY

CIQ TC,

Many thanks for voting on the CD03 version of CIQ Specifications (V3.0) for approving
it as a committee draft. There were no negative votes and therefore, I am glad to inform
that the version has been approved as a "Committee Draft".

I will creating a new ballot NOW to call for your votes, which is to approve this committee draft
to be posted for 60 days public review to move to the next stage, i.e. as Committee
Specifications. This is part of the OASIS TC process.

I want to complete this voting process by early next week as I am going on leave
from 15 April to 14 May. I am visiting to USA and I will also be attending the
OASIS Symposium in SFO in May. I want to make sure that the specs. is posted
for 60 days public review before I leave.

Your cooperation (as usual) is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ram