ciq message

Subject: I will setup a Ballot to move to new IPR - IMPORTANT

CIQ TC Voting members,

I am going to set up a ballot to get a vote to move to the
new IPR Mode 'RF/LIMITED" for our TC. There is no requirement
to re-define our charter to reflect this IPR. Reason, once we start
operating under the new IPR mode, any new participating TC members
will work under the new IPR.

We need 100% vote within our TC that will help me to formally request OASIS to set up the formal
ballot for new IPR.

So, please caste your vote to the ballot I am going to setup soon.

Thanks

Regards,

Ram