ciq message

Subject: Moving forward with CIQ V3.0 specs. -update

Friends,

We have been waiting for xBRL implementation of revised xLink specifications
so that CIQ V3.0 can use the same specs. to enable interoperability between
xBRL and CIQ.

Meanwhile, we will provide xLink as a option and in addition, provide a means
to reference other party information without using xlink.

I have been revising the schemas to include the public review comments received.
This is close to completion. I have also used the V2.0 party and address reference key approach
as an additional optional feature for those who do not want to implement xLink and ignore it.

The revised address spec. now allows users to define their own administrative area, locality,
sub administrative area, sub locality and premesis types through enumeration list. This approach
enables customising xAL to meet individual country requirements and therefore strong data
validation. I will circulate the specs. soon for your review and comments.

Regards,

Ram