ciq message

Subject: Re: [ciq] REMINDER: CIQ V3.0 PRD 02 Review due by 17 January

Good point John. I will include it in v3.0. Organisations do have these data in their
database and so, we need to support it.

Regards,

Ram

On 1/11/07, john.glaubitz@vertexinc.com <john.glaubitz@vertexinc.com > wrote:

Hi Ram,

I hope to have my comments for you shortly.

In the meantime, I have just received a question from an individual working
on a Geneology project who is looking for a standard that contains an
element for "deceased" and "date deceased".  I see in CIQ that we have an
element under PersonInfo named PhysicalStatus for which the description
includes a value of "Deceased".  However, it doesn't appear that the
deceased date is included anywhere.  Am I just missing it, or is this
something we may want to include?

Thanks,

- John