ciq message

Subject: Action items on the review comments

TC members,

Please find enclosed the document highlighting the actions taken on the
review comments on CIQ Specifications V3.0 PRD 02 document.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the actions taken. Please
let me know your views by Wednesday, 24 January 2007.

Once you are happy with the actions, I will release
the final revised package for committee approval for 60 days public review.

Thanks for you assistance.

Regards,

Ram

TC review comments of public review prd 2 and actions.doc