ciq message

Subject: CIQ V3.0 TC reviews and comments period CLOSED

TC Members,

CIQ V3.0 PRD 02 internal TC review and action items on the review has closed.
I did not receive any feedback on the actionsl I planned to take on the review comments.
Therefore, I assume that you are happy with my action items.

I will now go ahead and make changes to the specs. documents and the schemas with
examples based on our action.

I will then call a TC ballot to approve the draft as committee draft for 60 days public review
to be adopted as Committee Specifications.

Thank you all for your support and assistance to me in getting this important specification
ready.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Ram