ciq message

Subject: Status of CIQ V3.0 specs. for public review

TC members,

You might be wondering what happened to the CIQ V3.0 specs. that we prepared
for 60 days public review. Well, the specs. is still with OASIS since March and the
release has been delayed due to other matters related to IPR of OASIS TCs that need
to transition to new IPR by April 1st week.

We should have the specs. released by OASIS for public review this month.

Regards,

Ram