ciq message

Subject: RE: [ciq] Use of OASIS code list specs. in CIQ TC V3.0?

Ram,

Much faster to just use CAM!!!

We already have the examples running with UBL / gc lookups against ISO codelist tables.

The templates are here for invoice / order examples and all the codelists and xslt.

 http://downloads.sourceforge.net/freeb-ubl/freeb-ubl-kit-v1-0.zip

You can install the Eclipse CAM editor - and then just open a template and run it to see.  For production you just deploy the jCAM engine.

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ram Kumar" <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, April 17, 2007 1:44 pm
To: "David RR Webber (XML)" <david@drrw.info>
Cc: "Max Voskob" <max.voskob@paradise.net.nz>,  "Bruehlmeier,David"
<david.bruehlmeier@sap.com>,  "David Bruehlmeier"
<typo3@bruehlmeier.com>,  ciq@lists.oasis-open.org,
colin_wallis@hotmail.com

Hi David,

I am glad that you now understand where I am coming from. We have NZ Government, who is an immediate user of this approach. I have asked
Ken to help to modify the xNL and show how the codelist approach can
be used. I hope he will be able to assist that will enable me to speed up
the process of including the codelist approach in CIQ, unless someone
in our TC is willing to do this work.

Regards,

Ram