ciq message

Subject: Fwd: CIQ code list development status

CIQ TC,

Please go through the following work of Ken Holman from Codelist TC and pas on any comments you might have to him.

Regards,

Ram

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com >
Date: Apr 25, 2007 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: CIQ code list development status
To: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>

Hello again, Ram,

Just a quick note that I have publicly announced your case study:

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200704/msg00031.html

Please let me know if you have any questions after you have found the
time to go through it.

Good luck with your committee!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

At 2007-04-23 18:38 -0400, I wrote:
>Hi Ram!
>
>I'm going to be announcing this in about an hour ... can you look at
>it and tell me of any obvious problems?
>
>   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=23711
>
>I understand because if its length that you will not be able to give
>a detailed review in an hour, but I'm just looking for gross
>packaging mistakes that makes the document unreadable.
>
>Thanks, Ram!
>
>. . . . . . . . . . . . . Ken
>
>At 2007-04-23 04:31 +1000, Ram Kumar wrote:
>>Many many thanks for this.....yes, my job in the lask week has been
>>to convince the TC to put a hold on 60 days public review of CIQ V3.0 and
>>to look into Codelist as part of v3. I think I am getting there.....

RSS feeds:     publicly-available developer resources and training
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0    +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/m/bc
Legal business disclaimers:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal