ciq message

Subject: Please review the CIQ V3.0 draft specs.and provide comments by 18 May 2007 (Friday)

Members,

I have finally managed to create the package by updating the
documents. I will create the HTML documentation package, PDF and XHTML
documents after
we have finalised the specs.

Please read two important documents:

1. Name, Address and Party specifications document
2. Package Overview document

These documents explain about the two types of code list mechanisms
that we have agreed, one represening codelists in an xml schema file,
the other uses genericode approach.

PLEASE PROVIDE REVIEW COMMENTS BY FRIDAY, 18 MAY 2007. Many thanks.

Regards,

Ram