ciq message

Subject: Public review comments from CIQ V3.0 Public review - YOUR INPUT PLEASE

TC Members,

The 60 days public review period of CIQ V3.0 has ended as
of 26 August 2007. There were no comments from public.
I added three comments as I identified some "minor" issues.

I have added the comments document with responses and actions
for your review.
Document Description:
Lists the comments to the v3.0 CIQ second public review documents, response
and actions/changes

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ciq/document.php?document_id=25082

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ciq/download.php/25082/Comments%20Responses%20and%20Updates%20to%20Second%20Public%20Review%20of%20CIQ%20v3.0.doc

Please review the document and let me know your views. I have made changes to the schemas
accordingly and have updated the documents also. I need your views on whether we need to go for another 15 days public review or we vote to move the specs. to committee specification status.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Regards,
Ram