ciq message

Subject: CIQ V3.0 FINAL VERSION -Update

TC Members,
As part of finalising the CS of v3.0 CIQ, I am downloading the latest version of Code List
schemas and package to be included in the package. I identified a serious issue in code
list code and this is now being fixed by code list tc. Once it is ready, I will test it before
finalising the package.

Regards,

Ram