ciq message

Subject: Fwd: CIQ Charter

Team,

Please see email from Mary below. I will update the charter and send it out for your review.

Thanks

Regards,

Ram

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 1:04 AM
Subject: CIQ Charter
To: Ram Kumar <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>

Hi Ram!

  In an effort to be more proactive I'm going through all the TC Charters and trying to determine when to check up on specification progress. In looking at the CIQ charter I see lots of 2005/2006 dates. The TC should probably take a few moments to update the deliverables – what comes next, anticipated dates, etc. Once you have consensus I can run the ballot to approve the changes.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary P McRae

Director, Technical Committee Administration

email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

web: www.oasis-open.org

phone: 1.603.232.9090

Join us at the OASIS Forum on Security