ciq message

Subject: IMPORTANT - CIQ V3-02 FOR APPROVAL AS COMMITTEE SPECS AND CHARTER

Team,

CIQ V3.0 Ver 2 has completed 15 day public review. We are now ready to move to the final stage, i.e. approving the package to become COMMITTEE SPECIFICATION 02.

We also need to revise the charter. Please review the updated charter I emailed you this week.

Next week I will call for our TC vote to approve the package to go for committee specs., vote and also to approve the revised charter. The TC Admin. will set up the formal ballot to get the package approved as Committee Specs.

Many thanks for all your support to the TC as always.

Kind regards,

Ram Kumar