ciq message

Subject: Working with ACORD - Update

Team,
Couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I had discussions with ACORD group regarding opportunity for them to reuse our party models as they were looking for one. They have now come back (see their email below) and I am organising a meeting with them. Frank is the Assistant VP of Technology at ACORD, Lloyd Chumble is the Asst. VP of Standards as ACORD, and Kevin Schipani is the standards architect for ACORD.

I will keep you updated with the progress.

Regards,

Ram

From: Neugebauer, Frank
Sent: Wednesday, 17 September 2008 11:26 PM
To: Ram Kumar
Cc: Chumbley, Lloyd; Schipani, Kevin
Subject: RE: Your Party Name and Address Components in AML

Ram,
How would you like to proceed? I suggest an online meeting to set our goals and expectations and then figure out what our next steps are.

We can host that web conference.

If you agree, let me know what days/times youre available over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you Ram.

Regards,

Frank Neugebauer
ACORD Corporation