ciq message

Subject: Re: CIQ V3.0 and charter for formal vote

Hi Mary,

Yes, the ballot we had was for our TC agreement to go to the next step, that is formal ballot to move the specs. to CS status and to approve the charter and yes, the ballot will be organised by you and it requires special majority vote. The TC members are clear that the ballot we had is not the formal ballot for approval and that it has to be setup by you.

I did send you a formal request yesterday to setup the formal ballot for these two (specs., and the charter)with the relevant links to where the documents are. I hope you received it. I sent you the request to mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org.

Thanks for all your assistance.

Regards,

Ram
Subject: RE: [ciq] Groups - OASIS CIQ V3.0 COMMITTEE SPECIFICATIONS 02 (OASIS CIQ V3.0 CS02.zip) uploaded

From: "Mary McRae" <marypmcrae@gmail.com>
To: <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>,<ciq@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:55:26 -0400

Hi Ram et al,

  Both the charter revisions and CS ballots must be run by the TC Administrator and pass by special majority - the first step was simply for the TC to agree to submit the changes to the charter to ballot; same for the spec.

Ram if you can send me the official requests I can get the formal approval ballots started.

Sorry for any confusion!

Regards,

Mary