ciq message

Subject: RE: Mary, please advise - 60 days public review of xPRL V3.0

Hi Mary,

Thanks! Yes, I will wait for CS02 ballot to complete successfully. Meanwhile, I have started to review xPRL package to make sure that it has no issues as we have installation instructions in the package to merge xPRL with the existing installations of CIQ v3.0 package by users because xPRL V3.0 requires CIQ V3.0.

Regards,

Ram
-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 26 September 2008 10:50 AM
To: kumar.sydney@gmail.com; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org

Ah - ok. I get it. Sorry!

No, no new vote is necessary. I've just started the ballot for CS02, so you'll need to wait for that to complete before you can include references in the xPRL package. Alternatively, you can go with the existing references and then update them following the public review and prior to voting to approve as CS.

I hope that makes sense,

Mary