ciq message

Subject: Re: Attention OASIS TC ADMINISTRATOR - Approval of OASIS CIQ xPRL V3.0 Package as Committee Specification

Thanks Ram.

Have there been any changes to the spec since the public review? (i.e. does the zip referenced below contain the same files as those announced in the review notice:

Editable Source: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ciq/v3.0/xPRL/prd01/specs/ciq-xprl-specs-prd01.doc
PDF: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ciq/v3.0/xPRL/prd01/specs/ciq-xprl-specs-prd01.pdf
HTML: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ciq/v3.0/xPRL/prd01/specs/ciq-xprl-specs-prd01.html

Schema and documentation: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ciq/v3.0/xPRL/prd01/xsd/default/

Genericode and documentation: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ciq/v3.0/xPRL/prd01/xsd/genericode/

If changes have been made I'll need a link to meeting minutes or ballot where the version referenced below was approved as a new Committee Draft.

Thanks,

Mary