cloudauthz message

Subject: 13 May 2013 Meeting Minutes

============
anonymous morphed into Genoveffa

Genoveffa morphed into Genoveffa Pagano

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 29 April Meeting Minutes: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201304/msg00007.html

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Agenda

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ================

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 1. Roll Call, Agenda Review and Minute Taker Nomination

Company     Name ascending     Role
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.     Shaheen Abdul Jabbar     Secretary
Intel Corporation     Carlton Ashley     Observer
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP:     Chris Kappler     Member
SecureAuth Corporation     Mark Lambiase     Member
Bank of America     Radu Marian     Chair
Axway Software     Dale Moberg     Member
Individual     Michael Poulin     Member
Red Hat     Anil Saldhana     Chair

Quorum: Achieved. 3 out of 4 voting members (75%)

2. Approval of 29 April 2013 Meeting Minutes https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201304/msg00007.html

3. Use Case Document Updates
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49149&wg_abbrev=cloudauthz
4. Discussion of NEC Use Case Submission

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201304/msg00004.html

5. Entitlements - Informal Sessions Update (Radu)

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201305/msg00001.html

6. Other Business

7. Adjourn

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): ==================

Shaheen (JPMC) morphed into Shaheen

Shaheen: Radu is not available to present the updates

Shaheen: We will have to use the latest TC template for artifacts

Shaheen: so far we have collected 10 use cases

Shaheen: Radu just joined...

Shaheen: we have qourum

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 29 April 2013 Meeting Minutes : https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201304/msg00007.html

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): shaheen moves; markL seconds

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): meeting minutes approved

Shaheen: meeting minute is approved

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49149&wg_abbrev=cloudauthz

Shaheen: Radu presented the changes done to the use case document

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Radu discussed the Entitlement Ontology diagram

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cloudauthz/download.php/49053/entitlement.ontology.png