cloudauthz message

Subject: 24 June 2013 Meeting Minutes

Room information was updated by: AnilSaldhana(RedHat)

[CONFERENCE CODE: 6703828003 ]

* Reservationless-Plus Toll Free Dial-In Number (US & Canada): (800) 451-8679

anonymous morphed into Genoveffa Pagano (Certivox)

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Agenda

1. Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minutes Taker Nomination

2. Approval of 10 June 2013 Meeting Minutes

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201306/msg00002.html

3. Use Case Document updated

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49488&wg_abbrev=cloudauthz

4. Other Business

5. Adjourn

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 1. Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minutes Taker Nomination

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Company Name ascending Role
NEC Corporation Gines Dolera Tormo Voting Member
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP: Chris Kappler Voting Member
CertiVox Ltd. Genoveffa Pagano Member
Red Hat Anil Saldhana Chair

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): No quorum Yet.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 2. Approval of 10 June 2013 Meeting Minutes

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cloudauthz/201306/msg00002.html

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Deferred to next meeting

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): 3. Use Case Document updated

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=49488&wg_abbrev=cloudauthz

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Anil has made all the changes.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): it is complete at this time.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): we will open the documents for internal mailing list review.

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): Maybe August, we can public review

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): genoveffa: use case 2 and 5 have the same abstracts

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): anil: the same abstract has been used for "reliability index" in different contexts

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): genoveffa: what about process flow?

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): anil: the use case submitters have to provide the process flow

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): this needs to happen before the public review

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): anil: if there are any use cases, please feel free to submit to the TC

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): anil: we can continue discussion in the mailing list

AnilSaldhana(RedHat): anil: meeting adjourned.