cloudauthz message

Subject: Groups - Public Non-interactive Verifiable Computation Framework uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear Sir,
I am a teacher of Northeastern University of China.I have joined the OASIS Cloud Authorization (CloudAuthZ) TC .We write a standard about public non-interactive verifiable computation framework and the simple introduction is in the attachment.Now I want to submit it to the OASIS Cloud Authorization (CloudAuthZ) TC.Do I submit it directly to the web site or submit it by other means.
Warm regards,
Tianhan Gao
-- Gao Tianhan
Document Name: Public Non-interactive Verifiable Computation Framework

Description
Public non-interactive verifiable computation framework can publicly
validate the correctness of the outsourcing calculation, which has solved
the safety problem、accuracy problem in the process of calculation
outsourcing. Under the environment of uneven distribution of resources,
making it possible to make full use of computing resources and powerful
equipment .At the same time it can reduce the waiting time of customers.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Gao Tianhan
Group: OASIS Cloud Authorization (CloudAuthZ) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2015-03-16 06:26:56