clr-dev message

Subject: Re: [clr-dev] Quotes in key values

Okay, Linda, you should be all set now.  I've just uploaded to
Crane's resources an implementation of the methodology that supports
coded values that have no quotes, single quotes or double quotes, but
not coded values that have both a single quote and a double quote in
the one value.

Since your original question asked if this was a problem with
genericode, I've finished the thread publicly to answer that it is
not a problem with genericode in any way ... it was a pure
implementation issue.

In the future if list members have an implementation-specific
question that doesn't reference the specification, please send it
privately to the attention of the developer (in this case me) and not
on the list.

Please let me know (off list) if you have any problems with this
latest implementation.  I'll be pleased to address it as quick as I am able.

Thanks again for letting me know!

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/c/
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/c/bc