clr-dev message

Subject: [clr-dev] Genericode / CVA validation

Great work!

I am working with a customer in The Netherlands who are now starting
to use Genericode in some of their XSDs.

Because some of their code lists can change pretty regularly, they
don't want to use the example validation implementation provided by
CraneSoft. Their objection is that the values from the code list are
hard coded in the generated Schematron and XSLT. They don't want to
have to regenerate the Schematron and XSLT each time a code list
changes.

I'm wondering if it is easy to change the implementation so that the
Schematron reads the code lists dynamically using the document()
function, or if maybe the latest version already does that?

Regards, Linda van den Brink