clr-dev message

Subject: RE: [clr-dev] Code list versioning

Thanks for the quick answer, Linda!

Do you have any special methodology for CVA file versioning? Taking your example with the country list, if a new version of the list becomes available, do you automatically update the current CVA files in a centralized manner?

Apparently, you have made a decision that codes can never change: new codes can be added, and old ones removed (or marked as invalid), but code value changes are not allowed. Are there more flexible solutions available, which would allow code changes?

Best regards,
Konstantin