clr-dev message

Subject: Philosophy behind the CVA contracts

I have a question I should have asked myself earlier... How does one
make the links between his own set of codes and the ones in the CVA
agreement (which might be different)?

Example: A participant uses internally 'SP' as the country code for
Spain whereas he received documents with the code 'ES' for Spain (as per
a CVA agreement). How can the system know both codes relate to the same
'Spain'?

Eric Desgranges.