clr-dev message

Subject: RE: [clr-dev] Re: Where to put information about a version change of a code list?

Hi Ken,

Now I'm the person with the tardy response. Please excuse, I was on vacation and then very busy.

Thank you so much for your answer and the detailed discussion of the alternatives.

I see your point regarding the more accessible information in an additional column.

On the other hand we probably understand the change information more as a property of the controlled vocabulary itself and not only of a specific code.
It is still not decided yet. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Achim

--
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences
Department: Monitoring Society and Social Change