clr-dev message

Subject: [Announce] Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath class (5 days, 24 hours) US$45

Fellow XML community members,

Udemy, the streaming platform hosting my 24-hour-long hands-on XSLT/XPath class has imposed a price cap of US$50 on all classes. In advance of the imposed date next month, I've gone ahead and dropped the price today and created a 10% off coupon here:

  http://CraneSoftwrights.com/links/ptux-coupon.htm

If you are interested, then please use the above discount coupon. This may seem counter-intuitive on my part to offer this, but I net a larger portion of the price paid with a coupon than of the list price paid without a coupon.

This class is a comprehensive review of every element, every attribute and every function of XSLT/XPath 1.0 and XSLT/XPath 2.0, with exercises and answers. I am proud of how many students have lauded the material. This is a video recording of the 5-day class that I've taught in person around the world. I begin from first principles and work my way up to the complex concepts. Even seasoned XSLT users have appreciated the content.

Please let me know, off list, if you have any questions.

Thanks for any help you can be spreading the word and the link above to anyone who may have been interested in my material in the past.

. . . . . . . . Ken

cc:  XSL List, W3C XSL-FO, UBL-Dev, CLR-Dev, XML-Dev, XML-Doc, XML-L,
Antenna House List, RenderX List, Oxygen List

p.s. As for me, you haven't seen me post very much for a while. I am mostly retired these days, working on standards committees, on a pet project in the industry (unannounced), and keeping loyal to a couple long-time clients. I'm traveling and have started doing some volunteer humanitarian work in Africa for school children as a new and very rewarding calling:

  http://CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm#aid

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/c/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |