clr-dev message

Subject: Call for participation - OASIS Code List Representation TC

To: UBL TC, UBL Dev, and CLR Dev,

I'm pleased to announce that after more than a decade since producing its last successful committee work product, the OASIS Code List Representation Technical Committee will be revived in the new year.

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/codelist

The Code List Representation TC was founded to establish the semantics of coded value domains, and a serialization of values and their semantics for any given code list. Our work products include the genericode XML file format and the context/value association (CVA) XML file format. Genericode has found a use as well for sparse-table serializations for any kind of information, not only coded value domains.

Our first order of business is replacing the chair (me!) and establishing our new charter to encompass new user requirements that have been posited for consideration.

Please review this announcement for details:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/202012/msg00000.html

And please pass along this announcement to anyone you think may be interested!

Happy holidays to all!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |