cmis-browser message

Subject: Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS Browser Binding implementation

Hi,

I have restarted the Browser Binding implementation in Apache Chemistry.
The source code is here: [1]
You can download and build it. It includes the OpenCMIS InMemory
repository for testing.

The code doesn't match the complete draft, yet; partly because I haven't
had the time to implement it, partly because the draft is ambiguous in a
few places. But I'll keep on completing and maintaining it.

We have also set up a running instance of the OpenCMIS Browser Binding
implementation here: [2]
I will also keep that up-to-date.

Cheers,

Florian