cmis-browser message

Subject: Browser Binding Implementation in Chemistry

Hi all,

I have implemented all essential read-only operations of the browser
binding in Chemistry based on the current drafts.
The next steps are the important read-write operations such as
createDocument and deleteObject.

While I'm moving forward with the server-side, I could need some help
with the client-side. We have to validate that the specification is
actually usable by JavaScript developers.

Is there somewhere a JavaScript guru who would like to help me building
a decent browser client?

Thanks,

Florian