cmis-browser message

Subject: Re: Browser Binding Implementation in Chemistry

Hi Stefane,

The binding is by far not limited to JavaScript but it targets primarily JavaScript developers. We have to verify that it works in a web browser (HTML + JavaScript). If it doesn't, we have missed our target and should go back to the drawing board. The current exercise in Chemistry is about this verification.

At the moment, there are a few drafts floating around that together make up the state the of browser binding discussion ([1], [2], [3], [4]).

The code in Chemistry is here [5] and a ready-to-play WAR is here [6].

Cheers,

Florian

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis-browser/download.php/40337/cmis-spec-v0.1-browserbinding.doc
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis-browser/download.php/40336/cmis-schema-v0.1-browserbinding.json